Trainee membership is open to residents under 35 years of age. Trainee members do not have voting rights and may not stand for election to the Board. Trainee membership is free of charge and of 5 years duration. Trainees must provide a verification letter from their hospital or institute. Trainees must be in training and under 35 years of age for the full duration of their membership period.
Trainees must upload a verification letter as outlined below;
- Your letter must be in English.
- Your letter must be on headed paper, stamped, signed and dated.
- Include your full name.
- Include your date of birth. You must be under 35 years of age for the full duration of your membership period.
- Include your status as resident.
- Include the start and end date of your training period. You must be in training for the full duration of your membership period.
- Include your supervisors name and signature.